Friday, April 2, 2010

What a Good Friday it is! We have had two doctor appointments over the past two days and everything is going great! First, we met with the perinatologist who measured the boys again. He said they are growing proportionally and there is no need to worry at this point that Steven (baby B) is a little smaller. We will continue to go back every three weeks and track their progress. Ellis (baby A) is weighing in at 1lb. 5oz. and Steven at 14 oz. I am definitely beginning to feel their movements! It is such an incredible feeling!
Today we met with my OB, Dr. Tackitt, and he also said that everything looks great with me: blood pressure, weight, iron, sugars, etc. He gave me a little more peace of mind and let me know that they will not let me go past 38 weeks. So that narrows down the window to sometime between July 4th and July 18th. So the little monkeys will be here sometime in July!!!
Tomorrow is my first baby shower and I can't wait! I know Jenni and everyone else involved will do a fantastic job at making a special day for me! I feel so blessed to have so many loved family members and friends joining me in this celebration. I can't wait to see all the goodies that are going to help make my life a little easier :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news! I am looking forward to the shower today and I am so happy that the visits have gone so well!!!

:Dawn