Friday, February 19, 2010

It's..........two boys! What a surprise! I think any combination would have been a surprise for us because you just never know. We could not be happier (especially Jason) and feel truly blessed. I know nothing about boys as I only grew up with a sister but it is going to be a fun adventure. I've got three men to take care of me now so I am set! I will probably be calling Bubba (Mrs. Berry) a lot with questions like "Does this need a band aid or do we need to go to urgent care?". Jason was always getting injured as a little boy.
Of course Jason is immediately thinking water skiing, motorcycles and I on the other hand am thinking singer/guitar player, chef. We can't wait to see what type of boys they are. From the ultrasound, it is apparent that one (Baby A) is a little more laid back than the other (Baby B). Baby A seems to be a little bigger, faster heartbeat and was just chillin on his back the whole time. Baby B was doing flips and crossing his legs, much more active. They say that how twins are in the womb is a glimpse of how they will be in real life. So Baby A is a little more "chill" like me and Baby B is a little more spastic like Jason. We will see!
Now we are ready to pick out both names and get the nursery decorated. I will be sure to post some pictures as it comes along. We have two appointments coming up, March 4th with my OB and March 10th with the perinatologist. I will be back then to report on their progress!

1 comment:

Jenni Clemens said...

I could just die with happiness!!! These two little boys just don't even understand how loved they will be. Speaking as the proud aunt (one and only thank you very much)... I know they will just be obcessed with me :)

SOOOOO happy for you. I know Jason and Tony got just what they wanted.

Love you both! and Amanda... what a perfect birthday present!!!!

Jenni